Capturing my thoughts
Woah, just came back from church not too long ago...spent like 15 hours in church today, phew!!!Tired but still decided to blog anyway...Cherished every minute in church, how I wish it's Sunday everyday! Haha...Well, today it's just work at cafe and a great service with Pst Mike Connell in between.
Didn't have time to blog yesterdae, had JAMs, then cell-group and dinner with my sec classmates...Wat a happening day! By the time I came back, it's Sunday le, had spent most of the day outside...First of all, want to give God all the glory for breakthru in attendance in W01!!! 19 students came, actual number was 20 though, Crystal (Caress's sister) is not counted in my attendance. The only person who didn't come today is Murphy...hmmph, got locked in, nobody is at home, so sad, he wanted to come but couldn't. It's the second time already for him. I must pray that it wouldn't happen to him again! Anway, this week, W01 welcomes a new family member Zhiyuan, a student transferred from Wo4. Woah, I need a bigger bus soon???...haha, it's challenging to squeeze 20 students and 2 teachers into a 18-seater bus...not to forget my new friends that I'll be inviting to JAMs!!! Seriously need a bigger bus!!!
So then it's cell-group after JAMs, a bit kinda different for this two weeks coz Merf and Ben went for missions and Sis Xuemin is taking our cell for him...Oops, I did it again! Argghh...hated it, why does it always happen????Why??Oh no...I felt so sad, sooo sad...arggghh, I thought of quitting it already...but the cg message hit me so hard!!! I must keep on keeping on!!!
Went for the dinner with a heavy heart...received so many smses, hai~~ as usual, many went to fly kite...I'm prepared for it already from the the start so wasn't really that affected. I wanna say a big Thank You to those who came!...haha, glad that you gals, and guys came..Thanks for being so spontaneous! Thank you for bringing yourself there! I love my girl friends so much, they're always there for the gatherings, forever so onz! Most importantly, thank God for Chong Siew also for helping me take my ever first weird prank call, think that person is really sick...and Chong Siew, if you're reading this, he ACTUALLY called AGAIN today, just now at about 10 plus!!!!!! But I din picked it up, just don't want to entertain such a immature person... oh man, think he needs God, I was thinking maybe if the next time he calls, I'll share the gospel with him..haha...argghh, why would somebody do such a silly thing? Spoils my day even more...
11:42 PM